Modern Science & Other Information
- Brain Mapping
- USDavis Mind Brain
- Meditation Push Ups
- Rewire the Brain
- Meditation for Teachers
- Anxiety, Fear and the Brain
- Limits of Neuroscience
- Meditation Makes Us Healthier
- Decoding the Body Watcher
- Amygdala Article
- The Science of Illusion
Only available for 30-day Dzogchen Retreat Participants or Path 2 Participants.
Videos mentioned in meetings
- Treating Depression: Is there a placebo effect?
- Dan Rather Reports - Mind Science (Part 1 of 6)
- The Elegant Universe -1
Six Nails of Naropa
Let go of what has passed.
Let go of what may arise.
Let go of what is happening now.
Let go of modulating (examining).
Let go of trying to control (there is nothing to do).
Let the mind rest in its natural state.
Mahayana Tibetan Prayers and Aspirations
Eight Verses for Training the Mind (Lojong)
Bodhisattva Vow Book Resources
- Vow Sheet (with <Positive> Side) as PDF
- Vow Sheet (with <Positive> Side) as MS Word document
- Vow Sheet (with original Bodhisattva Vows) as PDF
- Vow Sheet (with original Bodhisattva Vows) as Excel document
- Vow Sheet (Legal Size) as PDF
- Vow Sheet (Legal Size) as Excel document
Death & Dying Resources
Sample letter to family & friends for instructions upon your death
Colorado Living Will, pursuant to the Colorado Medical Treatment Act
Wallet Card, to indicate your wishes and beliefs in case of death