Change your life, with our online interactive 12 Week Course: Proof of Past and Future Lives and Liberation from Rebirth.
Join Michael Gregory, former investment banker turned Buddhist Monk and The Executive Director of Mindfulness Meditation Centers for the last twenty years for the 12 part online course.
- What past and future lives actually means
- The definition of valid perception of reality
- The three levels of perception of reality and how you can begin to see reality with precision and clarity
- Who has valid perceptions and how, evaluating things beyond our direct perception can take place
- How limitless compassion is developed
- The immaterial cause of the mind
- Logical proofs of the mind's source
- Proofs for the existence of past and future lives
- How desire leads to rebirth - an explanation of crucial links in the chain of dependent co-arising (how stress and suffering arise)
- How to free yourself of rebirth and attain enlightenment in this life
Buddhist Logic and Perception
This Course is based upon the ancient texts Compendium on Valid Perception (Pramana Samuchaya) by the Buddhist Master Dignaga (440 AD), the Commentary on Valid Perception (Pramana Varttika) by the Buddhist Master Dharmakirti (630 AD).
This course will be offered through our live interactive live online classroom Zoom every Tuesday at 7pm EST with Michael Gregory. Or watched later in our HD Video Library. There will be weekly quizzes and course notes provided.
To Register Simply Sign Up Below
Register ahead of time to ensure participation.
This is course four of the traditional ten year monastic college curriculum.
12 week Course Begins Tuesday August 14th, 2018
You may also sign up for our Teacher Training and previous course offerings available now in our HD Video Library. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of each course.
Simply Sign Up:
|Module 1||COURSE 4: Module 1|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 1|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 1 Reflections|
|Module 2||COURSE 4: Module 2|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 2|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 2 Reflections|
|Module 3||COURSE 4: Module 3|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 3|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 3 Reflections|
|Module 4||COURSE 4: Module 4|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 4|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 4 Reflections|
|Module 5||COURSE 4: Module 5|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 5|
|Module 6||COURSE 4: Module 6|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 6|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 6 Reflections|
|Module 7||COURSE 4: Module 7|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 7|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 7 Reflections|
|Module 8||COURSE 4: Module 8|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 8|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 8 Reflections|
|Module 9||COURSE 4: Module 9|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 9|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 9 Reflections|
|Module 10||COURSE 4: Module 10|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Class 10|
|Unit 2||COURSE 4: Class 10 Reflections|
|Module 11||Course 4 Review|
|Unit 1||COURSE 4: Final Review|