We offer an extensive collection of library books available for use at the Florida Center or for checkout to members or use on-site by guests.
Sections of the library include:
- reference materials,
- the Pali Canon,
- the Tibetan Kangyur and Tengyur,
- tenent systems and emptiness studies,
- popular authors (HH Dalai Lama and Thich Naht Hahn),
- psychology - the brain and mindfulness,
- inspirational and spiritual biographies,
- Western philosophy,
- and more.
We add to the collection each month, focusing on books that support our current series of classes.
We are in the process of making all of our library titles available to browse online. (coming soon)
- Our library contains many hard to find, some irreplacable, books and videos.
- We request that you exercise the highest degree of care when using the library.
- A library agreement must be signed before checkout.
- Always use a paper bookmark, as opposed to marking a place by using a larger object or placing a book facing downward while open.
- Please do not have liquids in close proximity to the library books as accidents usually happen.
- Please keep our library books away from children or animals.
- Please return library books within 30 days of checking them out.
- There is a three book maximum for any member, at one time.