Please note that only current members have access to audio teachings. Click here to become a member today!
You can help the community...
If you find that you’ve benefited in your life from the teachings offered through MMC, please consider increasing your pledge, or becoming a member. MMC dues (standard $80/month) have not increased since inception, and nearly half of MMC’s operating expense goes towards operating our lovely retreat center, which, right now, is in need of repairs. So please consider giving what you can.
Membership offers many benefits:
- unlimited access to all weekly classes,
- unlimited access to weekend or one-day retreats,
- half-off (50%) the cost of long-term (one week or longer) retreats.
- unlimited access to audio and video downloads,
- counseling (relationship, drug and alcohol, bereavement, end-of-life) services,
- meditation assistance,
- retreat cabin use,
- library resources, and
- children's programs.
Mindfulness Meditation Center teachers have offered hundreds of Dharma teachings in Colorado since 2001.
Many of these are now available to listen here on our site.
How to Listen to the Audio Teachings
Accessing the teachings is easy! Simply click on the icon next to each title. Audio can now be played on any device: PC, Mac, iPads, tablets, and all smartphones!
The teachings are always given in a particular order. The tabs at the top of the page list the teachings by category (Foundational, Intermediate, Advanced, Retreat, and Other).
The following list is a good starting order for listening to the teachings:
- Foundations of Buddhism Series
- Principal Teachings of Buddhism
- Buddhist Refuge
- Applied Meditation
- Atisha's Lamp on the Path to Enlightenment
- Distinguishing Consciousness From Wisdom
How Karma Works and Proofs of Future Lives are good follow-on topics, since they cover more intermediate material and assume you are familar with the basics. There are also various retreat recordings you may be interested in as well.
Click here to go to the Foundational Teachings I page. (through August 2015)
Click here to go to the Foundational Teachings II page. (August 2015 and later)
By entering the Advanced section you'll have access to:
- Mahamudra Preliminaries
- Dzogchen Instructions
- Mahamudra Lecture Series
- Tantric Practice
- Simple Tummo Instructions
- Advanced Tummo Instructions
- Bardo and Illusory Body Teachings
- Dream Yoga Retreats
- Retreat - Brief Mahamudra Instructions
- Deeper than Emptiness: Karma
Please contact us to receive instructions on how to get access to these teachings.
If you already have access, please sign in, then choose which page to go to:
Due to copyright infringement and use of material without consent, access to the retreat teachings audio has been indefinitely suspended. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Recommended Audio Teachings hosted by Foundation for the Preservation of Mahayana Tradition:
- HH the Dalai Lama on Shantideva's Bodhisattva's Way of Life
- HH the Dalai Lama on The Garland of Views
Audio/Video Teachings from HH the Dalai Lama's Website:
- Wisdom Chapter of Shantideva's Bodhisattva's Way of Life
- 2007 teachings on the 3rd Dalai Lama's Essence of Refined Gold, a commentary on Atisha's Lamp on the Path to Enlightenment
- Jataka Tales: March, 2007