Our new center is dedicated to common sense meditation and the practice and development of mindfulness and insight leading directly to full realization. The center operates on the principle of Noble Silence with communication limited only to what is necessary and functional.
- space for 70 in the meditation hall,
- private rooms or cabins for solo retreat,
- 2-person shared rooms (as needed) for weekend group retreats,
- an extensive library including all mindfulness traditions and modern science,
- lovely grounds with outdoor seating, including a duck/turtle pond,
- dedicated kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas,
- a screened swimming pool with ample seating,
- plenty of bathrooms, common areas, laundry and parking,
- conveniently located with easy access from Tampa, Orlando, and Sarasota.