New Developments at Mindfulness Meditation Centers
• Beginning Next week for MMC members Michael Gregory's Wednesday Evening class will be broadcast live from the Hyde Park location in Tampa (6:30 pm EST) and will be available anywhere to anyone who has internet access.
• A monthly newsletter will be sent to members of the community which will include different experiences from the various MMC communities, teachings from Michael and Phillip as well as practical counseling advice. Also including more conventional topics such as birthdays, prayers for sick members and even shared recipes.
• Michael's retreats will also be offered live going forward and one day and weekend retreats will also continue to be free to members with longer retreats heavily discounted (see below).
• Phillip's weekly Tantra classes will also continue to be offered live to members only. Some advanced retreats will also only be offered to members going forward (see below).
• Michael's classes and retreats will also be recorded and posted on Vimeo each week and are also free to MMC members as well as thousands of other audio and video teachings from the last fifteen years of archives.
• Regardless of where you are in the world, what your schedule is like, with everything from unforeseen circumstances, medical issues, to raising children or pet issues there are no more obstacles to receiving instruction. If you are watching live you may also participate in real time with questions that may arise.
•Michael may also be emailed directly and your practice questions will be answered directly by him or other senior students in short order.
• Membership is vital to sustain our community's various locations, technology, teacher travel and expenses as well as our large and growing retreat center located in Ellenton, Florida just south of Tampa and just north of Sarasota. The retreat center is a great place to go for retreats in the winter and to stay inside and mediate during the heat of summer.
• Membership is $80 month and again is vital to sustain daily operations, and is also used to keep retreats affordable for those who are sincerely trying to practice long-term and for those financially disadvantaged even if you are unable
to attend yourself - your tax-deductible contributions and membership count.
For membership please call Linda at 303.883.6820. Work study is also available for those who are truly unable to afford membership at this time.